Tiger Football Terms & Conditions
1. Contest Mechanics
Step 1: Upon first recommendation, participants are automatically signed up for an account on https://football.tigerbeer.com and an email will be sent with their login information.
Participants are required to log in to their accounts in order to track their progress and earn rewards.
Step 2: Participants can complete actions (purchase Tiger Beer/Tiger Crystal, answer bold trivias, join our events etc) to collect points.
2. Rewards Redemption
Participants will be able to redeem rewards with the points earned on the website during the campaign period*
||VIP Viewing Lounge for Finale Viewing Party
||Home Viewing Party for Finale
|Phase 1 Gifts (20 Nov – 4 Dec)
||Son Heung-Min Bold Kit
||Tiger Football Backpack
||Tiger Football Jersey
||Tiger Football Towel
|Phase 2 Gifts (5 Dec – 31 Dec)
||RM10 Drinkies Voucher (Tiger products only)
||Free 1x Tiger Crystal bottle via Star Bar
*Rewards redemption are on a first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
** Vip Viewing Lounge and Home Viewing Party winners will be contacted by us within 2 working days
***All physical prizes redemption will be take within 14 working days to arrive
Contact us via WhatsApp (+6010-2863446) or reach out to us on our social platforms on Facebook (@TigerBeerMy) or Instagram (@tigerbeermy) if you have any further enquiries.
3. Bold Points Allocation
Participants could earn points on the website and at events during the campaign period.
|6-can pack TB/ TC
|24-can pack TB/ TC
|1 bottle TB (MONT)
|1 bottle TC (MONT)
|1 set/ bucket TB (MONT)
|1 set/ bucket TC (MONT)
|1 big bottle (TONT)
|1 set TB (TONT)
|1 set TC (TONT)
|Bold punter 1 card correct
|Bold Punter 5 card correc
|Weekly Top 10
|Joining on ground activation
4. Receipt Submission on Microsite
Participants will have to submit their receipt for verification of purchase for Tiger Beer and/or Tiger Crystal products. There will be a minimum of 3 working days needed for receipt verification and if successful, points will be automatically added to their profile. Any unsuccessful receipt submission will be rejected and an email will be sent out to the participant.
Contact us via WhatsApp (+6010-2863446) or reach out to us on our social platforms on Facebook (@TigerBeerMy) or Instagram (@tigerbeermy) if you have any further enquiries.
General Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that neither Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd, its affiliates nor any of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
2. Access to this Site is NOT allowed for under-aged visitors. The term (“under-aged”) is defined by the rules regarding age of consent or legal drinking age of your own country.
3. (“Tiger Beer”) and the (“Coconut Tree and Tiger device”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asia Pacific Breweries Limited. All materials are provided for non-commercial personal use only, and permission is still required for use anywhere other than on this Site. Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd maintains this Site for the personal entertainment, information, education, and communication of internet users. The Site provides free access to all internet users and no payment is solicited in any way for access. Site Users may download any materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial and personal use only provided that you acknowledge in writing that Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd is the trademark owner, and that Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd retains all copyrights to the material. All of the elements contained on this Site including, but not limited to, text, data, images, video, audio are owned and copyrighted byHeineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd or by their respective owners, with all rights reserved.
4. Site Users are required to retain/post this notice of copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials when using them. 1. Users may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd written permission. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you (“AS IS”) WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Users may not post on the site, or transmit to this Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellouslibelous , threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, to promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
6. Third party web links are provided for convenience and the content including but not limited to advice, opinions and views reflected in the linked websites are the responsibility of the respective third party website owners and/or authors. Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd and/or its related companies do not purport to endorse any such content, advice, opinions and views and cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the content on third party websites or their privacy and data collection practices.
7. All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed under the laws of Malaysia excluding its choice of laws provisions and any cause or action the User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
Provision of Services and Products
1. If you wish to have full access to the Site and Services or if you wish to purchase any of the Products, you shall provide Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd with all the necessary information. You shall be responsible for ensuring that all information made available by you is accurate, original, authentic, complete, reliable, current, error-free and will not violate or infringe the rights, including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights (hereinafter defined), of any third party. You may be asked to provide additional verification or Information and HEINEKEN shall be entitled to refuse you the access to the Site and/or the Services and/or refuse to process your order in the event you do not agree or fail to provide the requested Information without any liability on the part of HEINEKEN. If you have created an account, you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information and activities of your account.
2. In the event that the contract for the sale of any of the Products is deemed to have been formed, usually when you have received the order confirmation email from Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd, you may not modify or cancel such contract except with Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd’s agreement in writing and on the condition that you shall indemnify Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd in full against all loss, costs, damages, charges and expenses (including loss of profit) incurred by HEINEKEN as a result of such modification or cancellation.
3. At any time before the formation of the contract for the sale of any of the Products, Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall be entitled to refuse or cancel your order without giving any reasons despite the fact that your order has been acknowledged by Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd. If any payment has already been made by you and received by Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd in relation to an order which has been cancelled for the above reasons, Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd will refund the same to you.
4. Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of the Products you may order. Your order is subject to the availability of the Products.
1.All Third Party Products are offered by the relevant third-party seller (“Vendor” – DeliverEat) and Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd is merely the facilitator of such Third Party Products.
2. The agreement formed or entered into between the relevant Vendor and you through the Site for the sale of any of the Third Party Products (“Sale Contracts”) are strictly made between the relevant Vendor and you to the full and absolute exclusion of Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd. For the avoidance of doubt,
(a) Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd makes no representation and/or warranty of any kind as to the Third Party Products and HEINEKEN shall not be made liable or responsible to you in any manner whatsoever for any costs, loss, damages, claims, fines, penalties, liabilities and/or expenses howsoever arising from the Sale Contract, including without limitation for any negligence, delay, failure, fault and/or breach on the part of the relevant Vendor save and except that Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall be responsible for arranging the Third Party Products to be delivered to the agreed address specified by you from the Vendor’s site/warehouse.
(b) The Vendor shall be solely liable for all claims in relation to and in connection with the Sale Contracts, including, without limitation, defective quality and/or inaccurate description of the Third Party Products save and except for the delivery of the Products from the Vendor’s site/warehouse to the agreed address specified by you; and
(c) Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd shall not in any manner whatsoever be construed, at law or otherwise, to owe a fiduciary duty to you in respect of the obligations on the part of the Vendor.
2. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use Your Personal Data In the course of your relationship with us, we collect a large variety of Personal Data relating to you and your relationship with us. We collect your Personal Data from the information you have provided to us and/or in any other HEINEKEN forms that you are required to complete, as well as any other information we have or may obtain about you through any oral or written communications, when you participate in our events, when you purchase our products or services online, when you create an account on the Website or when you “like” our Website. Requested information on the Website marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to deliver the service or product to you or process your Personal Data for the purposes below:
The purposes for which we use this information are for:
1) Processing your order to be able to process your payment and to deliver the requested product or service to you: We need your name, e-mail address, telephone number (in case we need to communicate to you about your order), your postal address or the recipient of our services (if different than yourself), your date of birth (as we are legally required to ask for before allowing you to visit our Website), payment information and et cetera. This is also for our sales administration. The use of this Personal Data is to perform our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting rules.
2) Registration and creating an account on our Website: Before you make a purchase, you will be asked to create an account and provide us with a log-in name and password (which we need to process your account) and e-mail address, first name/last name, billing address, birth date (which we will use to validate and process your order). Creating an account is necessary for making purchases so for the performance of your agreement with us. You can manage the information in your account yourself and view e.g. which purchases you have made earlier.
3) Customer services: we process your e-mail address or phone number (depending on how you have contacted us) for answering your questions and/or issues you have submitted via the Website, for product recalls or other service mails you sent us. We register your requests, questions and our responses and other actions to handle your request.
5) Marketing: information about your purchases, your online searches (clicks and views), your settings on our Website, the items in your shopping cart, your customer service requests and contact history can be collected by us. This information enables us to use different channels for relationship management and marketing of our products and services to you via e-mail and/or newsletters and/or online advertising which may include personalising Website content and offers so these are tailored to your preferences. We measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter or direct mail for direct marketing purposes (for more information on how to do this, read the paragraph below on your rights). We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to be able to promote our products and services to our customers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more customers, to improve the sale of our products and services and to finance our Website (via online advertisements). We will retain the Personal Data as specified under the relevant purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected (e.g. newsletters, account information, processing orders and payments).
6) Information about your visit to and use of our Website: we collect certain information when you visit our Website, such as your IP address, which web pages you visit, the name of your computer, and type of internet browser, clicks and views. We also keep track of how you use our newsletter, which pages you view and which parts you read so we can customise the newsletter to your preferences. The information about your use of our Website and services enables us to build segments, which are groups of website visitors or customers with a number of common characteristics such as age group, gender or region. We will likely add you to one of our segments, which we use to customise the Website and to e.g. change the order of search results or where we place certain offers, so you are more likely to see these. We may also use segments to show online advertisements and/or send you e-mails that we think are relevant to you. We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to be able to promote our products and services to our customers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more customers, to improve the sale of our products and services and to finance our Website (via online advertisements).
7) Maintenance and optimisation of our Website: Your Personal Data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our Website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and to secure the website against fraud (e.g. in case of repeated attempts to log-in or to make a purchase or if the purchase is made where there is non-compliance with our terms and conditions, e.g. by individuals under 21 and/or by Muslims). The analysis also enables us to check whether the online ordering process works efficiently so we can improve, where possible. Our use of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary in our legitimate interests.
8) Participate in research activities: We also may request you to participate in research activities such as: surveys, pilots, panels, focus groups, and other research activities. Depending on the research activity, we will collect different sets of Personal Data. You will always be informed prior to the research activity what Personal Data we will collect and for what purpose we will collect this Personal data. We will provide research activities either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest, depending on the type and nature of the research activity.
9) Allowing you to participate in campaigns, contests and/or other promotions: Your Personal Data such as name, e-mail address, residential address and telephone number will be processed to administer our campaigns, contests and/or other promotions in which you choose to participate. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Data. We need this information to process your participation and to be able to communicate with you about your prize or to send the prizes to you. The Personal Data collected will not be used for other purposes.
If we use your Personal Data for other purposes, we will inform you of this other use separately.
For certain services and purposes of the Social Media Sites, you need to provide Personal Data to us for us to be able to process your orders or to send newsletters or other information to you. In addition to the information you are required to provide to us, we collect certain information when you visit the Social Media Sites. Requested information marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to process your Personal Data for the purposes above.
The use of this Personal Data is to perform our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting rules.
You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter or direct mail and you can always object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (for more information on how to do this, read the Paragraphs 7. and 8. below on your rights).
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may need to share Personal Data with third parties without providing further notice to you, to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website. These third parties are:
● HEINEKEN group companies and the official brand owners for HEINEKEN’s products for the purpose of storing Personal Data processed via the Website, due to shared IT systems; ● all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order;
● service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service or to (help us) provide or deliver the service requested by you (including our third party delivery provider) and to provide data analytics services;
● business partners for the purpose of collaboration in joint activities;
● independent debt recovery agencies, solicitors or other agents for the purpose of collecting monies due or outstanding on your account;
● in case HEINEKEN sells all or some of the assets or shares of a HEINEKEN group company to which Personal Data was transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to this third party.
These parties may be located in Malaysia, other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world and you consent to the transfer of your Personal Data outside Malaysia. When Personal Data is stored by us outside Malaysia we will ensure an adequate level of protection of the transferred Personal Data. We require service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data.
4. Social Media
You may choose to share information on our Website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube, and/or any other social media sites maintained by us or our licensors (“Social Media Sites”). This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
We will be processing your Personal Data in accordance with the Purposes set out above.
5. Security of Personal Data
We will take appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data collected through the Website from misuse or accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access, that are consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secured and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
7. Your Rights to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Restriction and Data Portability
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide HEINEKEN is accurate, complete, and not misleading and that such information is kept up to date. You have the right to request an overview of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us. You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified, deleted or restricted (as appropriate). You can exercise this right by contacting us at:
Name: Privacy Officer Address: Sungei Way Brewery Lot 1135, Batu 9, Jalan Klang Lama, 46000, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Phone Number: +603 7861 4688
Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or HEINEKEN guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain Personal Data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations. We will retain Personal Data where it is legally required for us to do so, which applies e.g. to sales administration.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances we will, at your request, transmit your Personal Data to another data user/controller where this is technically feasible.
8. Your Right to Object You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your Personal Data, but where we have compelling legitimate grounds, we will continue processing your Personal Data. However, you have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this affecting the lawfulness of our use of this Personal Data before your withdrawal. If you subsequently withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data, please note that we may not be able to process your Personal Data for any of the purposes stated in Paragraph 2.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 21 (or the applicable legal age for consuming the products in question). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of 21.